1. Bill Simon says:

So, Erick remains staunchly for RR…he refuses to post a story in the AJC about Casey Cagle. Thank you, Erick, for demonstrating your (cough-cough!) “neutrality.”

2. landman says:

Bill,Not that I thought you actually believed the neutral rambling,but after after that lame quote the Cagle Team knows where he stands.Very poor choice,but he will be welcome on the team after July.

I thought it was quite interesting that at last weeks Ga. Sheriff’s Association meeting that RR was the only major Statewide candidate that didnt show.I wonder why………

3. Bill Simon says:

Landman, I had “faith” in Erick’s truthfulness up until that quote. Now I see that he has his nose firmly planted in the cabal of Ralph, Cecil Staton, and Linda Hamrick.

4. Erick says:

Gee whiz Bill, that’s nuts. Could it be that the AJC article did not show up in my RSS feed and I thereby missed it?

And what quote are you people talking about?

5. 4ofspades says:

Bill,
    On a seperate topic – seems like John Konop thinks your a credible journalist 🙂 Quotes PV in todays newsletter

“Also In This Issue

· Rep. Tom Price Refuses To Enforce Immigration Laws

· PoliticalVine.com Weighs In On Rep. Tom Price & John Konop

· Rep. Tom Price vs. John Konop On Immigration, Trade & Spending

· Spreading Our Wings “

6. Bill Simon says:

Erick, here’s your quote: Erick Erickson, a Macon attorney who runs a Republican blog called PeachPundit.com, summed up the Cagle strategy: “They seem to be saying, ‘Look at all the position papers we have put out. Oh, and by the way, did you know Ralph Reed is a corrupt S.O.B.?’ “

Here’s the link: Casey Cagle

7. Bill Simon says:

Absolutely nothing, UGA…but, they are the only way we could raise enough stink to get the Powers-That-Be to take notice of the article about Cagle…’cause it’s for certain that Silence/Cecil wouldn’t have the balls to do it.

8. Bull Moose says:

VRA needs to be renewed — period. State lawmakers have shown that they are inept and need this provision to keep them in check.

9. Tater Tate says:

Erick,

I liked your quote! Seems about right to me.

Bull Moose–you are crazy. I am grateful to a few of our congressmen for having the balls to take on the VRA. It should be all states or none. We have made great progress in this state and should be proud of that.

10. pathfinder says:

Rep. Burmeister’s comments published last week prove that VRA should apply nationally. If Georgia is covered, so should Wisconsin.

11. UGA Wins 2005 says:

I fully agree that the VRA should be national or nothing. Bravo to Rep Westmoreland for the fine work he is doing in DC and particularly for his lead on this. It seems to me that the Equal Protectection clause of the constitution should kick in at some point to force the government to treat the states equally.